I♥ COFFEE....I ♥TEA...!

Download this Mp3 & Videos from Mp3 Search

Tuesday 19 December 2017

~Rumi poems ~

~Passion makes the old medicine new~
Passion makes the old medicine new:
Passion lops off the bough of weariness.
Passion is the elixir that renews
how can there be weariness
when passion is present?
Oh, don't sigh heavily from fatigue:
seek passion, seek passion, seek passion!
            ~◆~

~The beauty of the heart~
The beauty of the heart
is the lasting beauty:
its lips give to drink
of the water of life.
Truly it is the water,
that which pours,
and the one who drinks.
All three become one when
your talisman is shattered.
That oneness you can't know
by reasoning.
                    ~◆~


 ~Ode 314~

Those who don't feel this Love
pulling them like a river,
those who don't drink dawn
like a cup of spring water
or take in sunset like supper,
those who don't want to change,
let them sleep. 

This Love is beyond the study of theology,
that old trickery and hypocrisy.
I you want to improve your mind that way, 
sleep on. 

I've given up on my brain.
I've torn the cloth to shreds
and thrown it away. 

If you're not completely naked,
wrap your beautiful robe of words
around you, 
and sleep. 

A lifetime without Love is of no account
Love is the Water of Life
Drink it down with heart and soul! 

Last night you lfet me and slepty our own deep sleep. 

Tonight you 

                                  turn and turn. 

I say,"You and I will be together

till the universe dissolves."

You mumble back things you thought of

when you were drunk.