I♥ COFFEE....I ♥TEA...!

Download this Mp3 & Videos from Mp3 Search

Monday 26 October 2015

ONLY 1 KILOGRAM

Everytime I have a one KILOGRAM day ,I like to read out this poem to moiself.Ever since i started celebrating losing one KILOGRAM i am more comfortable with moi BODY.Each "KILOGRAM LOST"is moi win over IT
Come let moi introduce you to the
"1 KILOGRAM" in a way You never thought about Before...

“Only 1 KILOGRAM”

Hello, do you know me? If you don't, you should. I'm a KILOGRAM of fat, And I'm the HAPPIEST KILOGRAM of fat that you would ever want to meet.
Want to know why?
It's because no one ever wants to lose me;

I'm ONLY 1 KILOGRAM, just a KILOGRAM !
Everyone wants to lose 3 KILOGRAMS, 5 KILOGRAMS, or 15 KILOGRAMS, but never only 1.
So I just stick around and happily keep you fat.
Then I add to myself, ever so slyly, so that you never seem to notice it.
That is, until I've grown to 10, 20, 30 or even more KILOGRAMS in weight.

Yes, it's FUN being ONLY 1 KILOGRAM OF FAT, left to do as I please.
So, when you weigh in, keep right on saying, "Oh, I only lost one KILOGRAM."
For you see, if you do this, you'll encourage others to keep me around because they'll think I'm not worth losing.
And, I love being around you - your Arms, your Legs, your Chin, your Hips, your Belly and every part of you.
After all, I'm ONLY ONE KILOGRAM OF FAT!!!

- Author Unknown
(Photo courtesy Google)